Thursday 29th May 2014, shooting 252s, just a bit windy (12mph tail wind), and rain kept threatening but never materialized.
- Andrew Cox – Gents Recurve Red 252 and second qualifying score of 298
- Bill Hails – Gents Compound Silver 252, score 248
- Deborah – Martin Ladies Recurve Red 252, score 236
- Peter Stacey – Gents Barebow Red 252, score 123
- Phillipa Martin – Ladies U18 Compund Black 252 and first qualifying score of 282
- Andrew Cox. The handicap for Andrew’s score of 298 for the red 252 is 34 and took his handicap from 46 to 40 in one go!
- Philippa Martin shooting compound and showing a massive improvement from 75 to 57 in only one month.
- Andrew Cox
- Bill Hails
- Craig Overington
- Deborah Martin
- Michael Wright
- Peter Stacey
- Phillipa Martin
- Andrew Cox – Recurve Red 252
- Michael Wright – Recurve Red 252