HAA Junior Badge Scheme is available to all juniors within Hertfordshire. The rules are outlined below and the scores you are aiming for can be found here.
- The scheme is open to all junior archers affiliated to the Hertfordshire Archery Association.
- Age group is determined by an archers age on the day of the 3rd qualifying round.
- All scoring is to be conducted on official club or tournament scoresheets in accordance with AGB rules of shooting.
- An archer may not claim for a lower award than that already achieved.
- Archers may claim for awards at a higher age group if they wish. (please note 4)
- With the exception of the Purple award, Clubs will be responsible for awarding badges to their archers.
- At least one score sheet for a purple award must be from a record status event.
- Purple awards must be submitted ,using a Purple Award form (available from HAA Website), to the current HAA Junior Representative.